Fitzpatrick`s offers predominantly MIG welding & TIG Welding:
Most of our engineers are coded in one or both on the 3 most popular materials: Mild Steel: Stainless Steel: Aluminium.
We take our welding very seriously and spend a lot of time discussing welds. Where to put them what type and how big.
Third Party Weld Inspection
We organise third party weld inspection to BS EN ISO 5817(2014) & we can follow that up with load testing to provide you with certified SWL Test Certificate.
We offer ARC Welding Spot welding and Aluminium synergic welding without certification.
We can provide third party inspection certification for these types of welding if required.
DETAILED WELDING PROCESSES
• Assemble formed and machined parts
• Tack-welded into place and re-checked for accuracy
• Weld referring to engineering drawings
• Prevention of warping with materials
• Special precautions are taken with the weld
OTHER WELDING PROCESSORS INCLUDE:
• Synergic welding used mainly on thick Aluminium
• Programmable Spot Welding up to 100 AMPS
• Capacity discharge stud welding up to M8
Contact our welding sales department today for a free estimation and any industrial engineering requirements.